terms and conditions
Welcome to our website dedicated to our brand Heineken® (the “Website”). You should be of legal drinking age in your country to visit the Website.
These Terms apply to all visits to and all use of this Website of Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., located at Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam, the Netherlands ("HEINEKEN"), as well as to all information, recommendations and/or services provided you on or through this Website (the "Information").
By using this Website you agree to the applicability of these Terms. We note that these Terms may be changed over time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Terms. Users of the Website are advised to regularly read the Terms for possible changes.
Information and Liability
The Information is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. HEINEKEN shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to make use) of this Website, including any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of HEINEKEN.
HEINEKEN shall furthermore not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Intellectual property rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by HEINEKEN, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You can use the Website only for purposes in line with these Terms. You are permitted to make copies of (parts of) the Website for personal use. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for other purposes without obtaining a written licence from us.
You agree to indemnify us from and against any actions, claims and liabilities arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or any unlawful use of the Website.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are governed by Dutch law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection to the use of the Website will be settled by the courts of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Please do not share our content with anyone under the legal drinking age.
Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., located at Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam, the Netherlands (“HEINEKEN”) is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this website dedicated to our brand Heineken® (the “Website”). HEINEKEN respects your privacy and complies with applicable privacy laws.
HEINEKEN only processes personal data that a user voluntarily provides to Heineken on the Website. This information may include such user’s first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, address and country of residence. HEINEKEN’s purpose in gathering and transferring such personal data will be to provide a user with services available on the Website, for example to participate in a promotional campaign.
Transfer, storage and processing of data
The transfer, storage and processing of data collected through the Website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures. If your personal data has not been used for 12 months, HEINEKEN will delete your data.
HEINEKEN may transfer your personal data to its group companies. HEINEKEN may also provide your personal data to third parties if needed to provide the services available on the Website, which third parties will process your personal data according to instructions of HEINEKEN and under the responsibility of HEINEKEN. HEINEKEN will not provide your personal data to any other third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
Access, correction and removal
The Website will make use of so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that the Website stores on your user device.
Cookies used on the Website
The Website only uses the following cookies and for the following purposes:
- Functional cookies: cookies used to enhance the user friendliness of the Website for visitors. For example, a cookie is placed to remember that you passed the age gate webpage when you are above legal drinking age. Without this cookie, you would have to re-submit this information on every webpage. The functional cookies of the Website that are stored by HEINEKEN on your computer only remain valid during your session on the Website.
- Analytics cookies: HEINEKEN uses Google Analytics cookies, with the purpose to analyse how visitors use the Website. HEINEKEN can then make improvements to the usability of the Website. Google only processes data obtained via the Website in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
Changing your settings
By changing the settings in your web browser, you can establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer. By changing settings, you can also establish that your browser does not accept cookies from this Website.
MOLSON CANADA 2005
Afterwork by Heineken
PARTICIPANT RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY,
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
PARTICIPANT RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY,
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION OF SCHEDULED EVENT: Afterwork by Heineken At-Home, Santos Tapas Bar, Montreal (the “Event”)
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to compete, officiate, observe, work for, or participate in any way in the EVENT, EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED, for himself, his personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
1. HEREBY COVENANTS NOT TO SUE AND HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES AND DISCHARGES Molson Canada 2005, (hereinafter, referred to as "Molson"), parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated and related companies and associates, direct and indirect, advertising and promotional companies, any provincial liquor authorities and all of their respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, the promoters, advertising and event management, promotional partners, and SECOND DIMENSION INTERNATIONAL LTD., and all of their respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors, the promoters, promotional partners (collectively the “Releasees”), FROM ANY AND ALL DEMANDS, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, COSTS, EXPENSES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, IN ANY WAY RELATED TO DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OR TO THE DEATH, INJURY TO THE BODY OR REPUTATION OF THE UNDERSIGNED ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE EVENT, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
2. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, I acknowledge that the Releasees will not be responsible for any injury, accident or any other loss, damage or expense relating to or arising out of my participation in the Event, including, without limitation, in respect of any medical care or treatment that the Releasees, or any person authorized by any of them, may administer to me in the event of injury or illness during the Event.
3. HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE OR HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees and each of them FROM ANY DEMANDS, SUITS, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, EXPENSES, LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST they may incur arising out of or in any way related to the EVENT(S) WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
4. HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO REPUTATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of or related to the EVENT whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
5. HEREBY agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement extends to all acts of negligence by the Releasees, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the Province or State in which the EVENT is conducted and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
6. HEREBY CONSENTS to the collection, use, and disclosure, without further notice, permission or compensation to him or to her, of his or her name, address (city, province), voice, statements and any photograph, film rendering or tape recording of him or her, by or on behalf of Molson in connection with the Event in any form of publication or display including, without limitation, media, newspapers and other publications, radio and television broadcasts, film releases and interactive media worldwide. This may include, but is not limited to, me receiving one or more messages, whether electronic or not, from the Sponsor[s] or [its/their] designated representatives.
7. HEREBY acknowledges that at this Event, their image or likenesses might be captured on film or in some digital or electronic format by persons other than Molson and fully understands that the Releasees have no control over such persons who capture their image or likenesses and use or display their image or likenesses for private or public purposes and that such issues or displays of their image and likenesses are beyond knowledge and/or control of Molson and that Molson shall have no liability for such activities.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITH OUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.