terms and conditions
Welcome to our website dedicated to our brand Heineken® (the “Website”). You should be of legal drinking age in your country to visit the Website.
These Terms apply to all visits to and all use of this Website of Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., located at Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam, the Netherlands ("HEINEKEN"), as well as to all information, recommendations and/or services provided you on or through this Website (the "Information").
By using this Website you agree to the applicability of these Terms. We note that these Terms may be changed over time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Terms. Users of the Website are advised to regularly read the Terms for possible changes.
Information and Liability
The Information is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. HEINEKEN shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to make use) of this Website, including any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of HEINEKEN.
HEINEKEN shall furthermore not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Intellectual property rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by HEINEKEN, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You can use the Website only for purposes in line with these Terms. You are permitted to make copies of (parts of) the Website for personal use. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for other purposes without obtaining a written licence from us.
You agree to indemnify us from and against any actions, claims and liabilities arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or any unlawful use of the Website.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are governed by Dutch law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection to the use of the Website will be settled by the courts of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Please do not share our content with anyone under the legal drinking age.
Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., located at Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam, the Netherlands (“HEINEKEN”) is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this website dedicated to our brand Heineken® (the “Website”). HEINEKEN respects your privacy and complies with applicable privacy laws.
HEINEKEN only processes personal data that a user voluntarily provides to Heineken on the Website. This information may include such user’s first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, address and country of residence. HEINEKEN’s purpose in gathering and transferring such personal data will be to provide a user with services available on the Website, for example to participate in a promotional campaign.
Transfer, storage and processing of data
The transfer, storage and processing of data collected through the Website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures. If your personal data has not been used for 12 months, HEINEKEN will delete your data.
HEINEKEN may transfer your personal data to its group companies. HEINEKEN may also provide your personal data to third parties if needed to provide the services available on the Website, which third parties will process your personal data according to instructions of HEINEKEN and under the responsibility of HEINEKEN. HEINEKEN will not provide your personal data to any other third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
The Website will make use of so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that the Website stores on your user device.
Cookies used on the Website
The Website only uses the following cookies and for the following purposes:
- Functional cookies: cookies used to enhance the user friendliness of the Website for visitors. For example, a cookie is placed to remember that you passed the age gate webpage when you are above legal drinking age. Without this cookie, you would have to re-submit this information on every webpage. The functional cookies of the Website that are stored by HEINEKEN on your computer only remain valid during your session on the Website.
- Analytics cookies: HEINEKEN uses Google Analytics cookies, with the purpose to analyse how visitors use the Website. HEINEKEN can then make improvements to the usability of the Website. Google only processes data obtained via the Website in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
Changing your settings
By changing the settings in your web browser, you can establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer. By changing settings, you can also establish that your browser does not accept cookies from this Website.
HEINEKEN & JAMES BOND
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Only open to UK residents aged 18+ (some prizes require the winner to be over 21+ see terms below for details), excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
1. HOW TO TAKE PART
In order to take part in this promotion participants should follow the steps noted below:
a) Purchase one of the following packs of HEINEKEN from a participating retailer;
o 5%: 4x330ml bottle, 12x330ml can 6x330ml can, 4x440ml can & 4x568ml can, 15x440ml can
o 0.0: 4x330ml bottle, 6x330ml can
c) The product will have a pack code on the back label of the bottle and on the underside of the can underneath the best before date. Please see the diagram at www.heineken.com/win007 for the exact location.
d) Participants should go to www.heineken.com/win007 and input their first name, last name and email address.
e) Participants will be required to enter their pack code and will instantly be informed if they have won a prize. Participants should retain their receipt as proof of purchase may be required for prize validation. If proof of purchase is requested and cannot be provided the Promoter may elect to withhold the prize at their sole discretion
f) Winners will be contacted by the Promoter and arrangements made for the international experience or for delivery of the merchandise.
For Residents of Northern Ireland
g) No purchase necessary for residents of Northern Ireland. To enter, contact email@example.com or call 0345 030 3282 to receive a code. Enter the code at www.heineken.com/win007 as above. Please allow 5 working days for a response and a code to be issued.
The prizes available to be won are as follows:
Tier 1 Prizes
4 separate International Experiences for two people aged 18+ or 21+ depending on the prize won. The International Experiences will be staggered throughout the promotion. The prizes are available to be won according to the promotional schedule noted below.
• Sweden – 30th January 2020 until 8th March 2020.
• New York City First Trip – 9th March 2020 until 5th April 2020.
• Matera, Italy – 6th April 2020 until 3rd May 2020.
• New York City Second Trip – 4th May 2020 until 1st June 2020.
Tier 2 Prizes
2007 winners will receive items of HEINEKEN 007 merchandise. The merchandise is available throughout the promotional period – 30th January 2020 until 1st June 2020.
International Experience 1 – Sweden
Experience extreme winter driving at the Jaguar and Land Rover Ice Academy on the edge of the Arctic Circle!
Enjoy an amazing weekend of action-packed driving on a frozen lake where you’ll learn the art of drifting and power sliding under full control!
Three nights’ accommodation completes this once-in-a-lifetime trip.
• At least one person travelling must be over the age of 21 and accompanying traveler must be 18 years old or over.
• Accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing a double room.
• A valid credit or debit card will be required to guarantee your room on check in; the prize excludes domestic ground transfers, rental car, excursions, attractions, treatments, visas, personal expenses and anything not expressly stated in the prize package.
• All elements of the prize are subject to availability; if unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered.
• Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion.
• Once booked, the prize cannot be amended or cancelled.
• Prize is non-refundable and nontransferable.
• No cash alternative is available.
• All travellers will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel.
• Any necessary visas or insurance are the responsibility of the winner and guests.
• Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year or Public Holidays in the departure or arrival country.
• If the winner elects not to, or is unable to, use part of the prize, the winner will forfeit that part of the prize package; experience is seasonal and takes place on select dates over weekends from January to March (from Fridays); all drivers must hold a full and valid driving licence.
• Driver with a UK licence will be sent a web link to an online form, which the driver must complete in advance in order to verify the status of driving licence.
• The experience includes 2 days of driving. The winner (assumed to be the person doing the driving experience) will share the vehicle with one other person on the course (5-5.5 hours in the car with around 2.5 hours per person behind the wheel per day).
• If driving licence was issued outside of the UK then driver will be required to complete a driving licence declaration form at the welcome briefing.
• Driving licence needs to be valid and current and must be brought and produced on the day of the experience; the driver must be over the age of 21 with at least three (3) years uninterrupted driving experience on a full licence without a conviction for any driving offence or serious accident (which includes any accident involving any form of personal injury) in the last two (2) years; all drivers must have no more than 6 current penalty points on their licence (where applicable) to enable them to participate in any on-road requirements of the course.
• Drivers must notify the Promoter if they have more than 6 penalty points on their driving licence.
• Participants should ensure that they do not know of any circumstances which would disqualify them from driving, such as chronic back problems (or similar conditions), any conditions which might impair their ability to drive, poor eyesight which doesn’t meet the standards for driving, pregnancy or heart problems; the temperatures at the driving event may fall to -30°C or lower and guests are therefore asked to ensure that they bring appropriate warm, weatherproof clothing and footwear; should the weather lead to a closure of the ice field for safety reasons, an alternative programme will be offered; driving experience is for winner only with a non-driver companion, the non-driver companion will not take part in any of the driving activities, non-driving companion will be invited to participate in other activities, the activities will vary and are subject to availability; please note that due to the level of driving involved, alcohol is only included with the dinner and will be limited; soft drinks, tea and coffee are included with all meals during the itinerary.
• All instruction will be conducted in English.
• Where quoted, flights are based on round trip economy / coach flights (inclusive of all applicable airport taxes, fees, and duties) from the capital city of the country where the Recipients all reside to Arvidsjaur, Sweden, flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available, flight itinerary will be determined by prize provider at their sole discretion.
International Experience 2 – New York City
There are 2 trips to New York available for two separate winners and their guests.
Check in to a deluxe five-star suite for a three-night stay in the heart of Manhattan.
Gain access to the incredible 007 x SPYSCAPE: DRIVEN exhibition at New York’s state-of-the-art spy museum for the ultimate immersive experience. Reveal the secrets of James Bond’s iconic Aston Martin DB5, investigate gadgets in Q’s lab, before enjoying a glamourous evening.
Join an expert stylist for an exclusive personal shopping experience at N.Peal on Madison Avenue and discover their new 007 collection of luxury cashmere inspired by 50 years of Bond!
Enjoy a 3 Michelin star dining experience at one of the world’s most exclusive restaurants.
• The winner and guest must both be over the age of 21.
• Accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing a double occupancy room.
• A valid credit or debit card will be required to guarantee your room on check in.
• Stay must include a Saturday night.
• The prize excludes domestic ground transfers, rental car, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, visas, personal expenses and anything not expressly stated in the prize package; all elements of the prize are subject to availability.
• If unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered; hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure; once booked, the prize cannot be amended or cancelled; prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• No cash alternative is available; all travellers will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel.
• Any necessary visas or insurance are the responsibility of the winner and guests; prize cannot be taken over Christmas, new year or public holidays in the departure or arrival country; prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and all travel must be completed within that time; if the winner elects not to, or is unable to, use part of the prize, the winner will forfeit that part of the prize package; the 007 X Spyscape: Driven exhibition is available until August 2020.
• If unavailable over the winner’s selected travel dates, the winner will be provided with standard admission tickets to Spyscape; the dinner and drinks experience takes place on Fridays only between 6pm-10pm, the minimum age is 21 years old and proof of age may be required.
• Dinner at the specified restaurant is a set 8-10 course tasting menu for two people, including gratuity, a dress code may apply and will be advised at time of booking.
• For the shopping experience at N.Peal, $1,000 USD is provided for the winner only.
• All experiences will be conducted in English.
• Where quoted, flights are based on round trip economy / coach flights (inclusive of all applicable airport taxes, fees, and duties) from the capital city of the country where the recipients all reside to New York, USA , flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available, flight itinerary will be determined by prize provider at their sole discretion.
International Experience 3 – Matera, Italy
Explore one of the movie’s most exclusive filming locations as you check in to the ultimate secret hideout; 3 nights at a five star subterranean hotel in Matera.
Experience a high-octane lifestyle as you speed along Italy’s breathtaking coastline in a private speedboat.
Unwind with a luxurious massage at your hotel’s high-tech underground spa
Take your seats for an exclusive private dining experience in an ancient church
• The winner and guest must both be over the age of 18.
• Accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing a double occupancy room.
• A valid credit or debit card will be required to guarantee your room on check in.
• Stay must include a Saturday night; the prize excludes domestic ground transfers, rental car, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, visas, personal expenses and anything not expressly stated in the prize package; all elements of the prize are subject to availability.
• If unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered.
• Hotel will be selected by the Promoter at their sole discretion; winners must contact the Promoter with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure.
• Once booked, the prize cannot be amended or cancelled; prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• No cash alternative is available.
• All travelers will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or insurance are the responsibility of the winner and guests; prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year or public holidays in the departure or arrival country.
• Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and all travel must be completed within that time.
• If the winner elects not to, or is unable to, use part of the prize, the winner will forfeit that part of the prize package.
• The speedboat tour is weather dependent, if unavailable, an alternative activity of equal value will be offered by the prize provider.
• Winner and guest are provided with a 45 minute relaxing massage at the specified spa.
• The specified dining experience is a set 4-course dinner with drinks for two people, the minimum drinking age is 18 years old and proof of age may be required to be served alcohol.
• All tours and experiences will be available in English or Italian.
• Where quoted, flights are based on round trip economy / coach flights (inclusive of all applicable airport taxes, fees, and duties) from the capital city of the country where the recipients all reside to Bari, Italy, flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available, flight itinerary will be determined by the Promoter at their sole discretion.
There is a minimum of 2,007 Heineken & James Bond branded merchandise to be won. Prizes will include branded backpacks, playing cards, director’s chairs, bottle openers and earphones. The quantities available to be won are detailed below:
|Heineken & James Bond backpack||55|
|Heineken & James Bond playing cards||1,467|
|Heineken & James Bond director's chair||25|
|Heineken & James Bond bottle opener||450|
|Heineken & James Bond earphones||10|
Entrants winning merchandise will be selected at random upon entry and will be asked to redeem via the microsite. An email will then be sent to the email address used as part of the entry process. Winning entrants will be asked to respond with a postal address. Prizes will then be shipped via Royal Mail to the winners address within 10 days.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL ELEMENTS OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIZES
3. No additional travel, subsistence, spending money, gratuities, costs of a personal nature or accommodation are included in any of the prizes. These costs must be borne by the winner and their guest.
4. There are no cash or other alternatives to any of the prizes in whole or in part.
5. Prizes are not transferable.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim a prize if it is transferred.
7. The Promoter does not warrant that any of the trips will free of disruption and will not be responsible for any delays or cancellations.
8. Subject to early termination by the Promoter, for any reason, participants will be able to enter between 30th January 2020 and 1st June 2020.
9. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid.
10. This offer is limited to one entry per person per day.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen codes.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed codes uploaded to the website, such entries will be void. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of submitted codes due to network failure or for any associated costs to participants.
13. No entries submitted via any other means than the means described in these terms and conditions will be accepted. The Promoter does not guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any reimbursement where a purchase has been made but the code not submitted prior to the end of the promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award a prize and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has entered the promotion using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
18. The Promoter does not guarantee that the promotion will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter is not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time for any reason.
20. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
21. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.