BE IN TO WIN A HEINEKEN CITIES BIKE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Acceptance of Conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions.
Promotional Period and Method of Entry
2. The Promoter of this competition is DB Breweries Limited ("DB").
3.The "Promotional Period" for the competition commences on 12am on 15 November 2016 and closes at 11.59pm on 23 January 2017.
4. To qualify to enter into the prize draw, you must purchase either a 12 pack of Heineken Light, 15 pack of Heineken 5% or 24 pack of Heineken 5% product from a participating store during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Purchase”) and swipe your active pluspoints card.
5. Each Eligible Purchase entitles you to one entry into this competition.
6. Winners will be drawn on 30 January 2017.
7. Winners will be notified by the participating store on 30 January 2017 via a call to the telephone number used to enter the draw. If a winner has not been contacted using reasonable efforts by 7 February 2017, or if DB determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in the prize draw, DB reserves the right to redraw or reallocate the prize.
8. DB is not responsible if a winner has not been contacted by 7 February 2017 due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded or for any other reason.
Prizes and Conditions
9. Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received at each participating store. There is one prize to be won at each participating store. Each prize consists of a Heineken Cities Bike. It is the prize winner’s responsibility to collect their prize from the participating store where the purchase was made by 7 February 2017.
10. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
11. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, DB is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, DB may substitute a prize of its choice.
12.To be eligible to win any prize:
(a) you must make an Eligible Purchase during the Promotional Period at a participating store and swipe your valid pluspoints card;
(b) you must be aged 18 years or over and a New Zealand resident;
(c) you must not be a current employee of DB, DB’s agencies or associated companies, or a trade customer;
(d) you must agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
(e) subject to the Privacy Act 1993, the winner must consent to DB’s and the participating store’s use of their name, address and image for publicity and promotional purposes.
13.DB, any participating store or any other person or party associated with this competition shall not be liable for:
(a) any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or the use or acceptance of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
(b) errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure.
(c) fraudulent entry into or participation in this competition.
14. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of DB will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by DB will be entered into.
Privacy of Information
15. All entries remain the property of DB and the participating store. DB and the participating store may use entrants' personal information from entries to conduct the competition and for their own future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to all applicable laws, codes and regulations, including but not limited to the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and the Code for Advertising and Promotion of Alcohol.
17. Any questions relating to this competition should be referred to DB Breweries on 0800 102 337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.