terms and conditions
Welcome to our website dedicated to our brand Heineken® (the “Website”). You should be of legal drinking age in your country to visit the Website.
These Terms apply to all visits to and all use of this Website of Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., located at Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam, the Netherlands ("HEINEKEN"), as well as to all information, recommendations and/or services provided you on or through this Website (the "Information").
By using this Website you agree to the applicability of these Terms. We note that these Terms may be changed over time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Terms. Users of the Website are advised to regularly read the Terms for possible changes.
Information and Liability
The Information is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. HEINEKEN shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to make use) of this Website, including any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of HEINEKEN.
HEINEKEN shall furthermore not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Intellectual property rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by HEINEKEN, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You can use the Website only for purposes in line with these Terms. You are permitted to make copies of (parts of) the Website for personal use. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for other purposes without obtaining a written licence from us.
You agree to indemnify us from and against any actions, claims and liabilities arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or any unlawful use of the Website.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are governed by Dutch law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection to the use of the Website will be settled by the courts of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Please do not share our content with anyone under the legal drinking age.
Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., located at Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam, the Netherlands (“HEINEKEN”) is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this website dedicated to our brand Heineken® (the “Website”). HEINEKEN respects your privacy and complies with applicable privacy laws.
HEINEKEN only processes personal data that a user voluntarily provides to Heineken on the Website. This information may include such user’s first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, address and country of residence. HEINEKEN’s purpose in gathering and transferring such personal data will be to provide a user with services available on the Website, for example to participate in a promotional campaign.
Transfer, storage and processing of data
The transfer, storage and processing of data collected through the Website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures. If your personal data has not been used for 12 months, HEINEKEN will delete your data.
HEINEKEN may transfer your personal data to its group companies. HEINEKEN may also provide your personal data to third parties if needed to provide the services available on the Website, which third parties will process your personal data according to instructions of HEINEKEN and under the responsibility of HEINEKEN. HEINEKEN will not provide your personal data to any other third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
Access, correction and removal
The Website will make use of so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that the Website stores on your user device.
Cookies used on the Website
The Website only uses the following cookies and for the following purposes:
- Functional cookies: cookies used to enhance the user friendliness of the Website for visitors. For example, a cookie is placed to remember that you passed the age gate webpage when you are above legal drinking age. Without this cookie, you would have to re-submit this information on every webpage. The functional cookies of the Website that are stored by HEINEKEN on your computer only remain valid during your session on the Website.
- Analytics cookies: HEINEKEN uses Google Analytics cookies, with the purpose to analyse how visitors use the Website. HEINEKEN can then make improvements to the usability of the Website. Google only processes data obtained via the Website in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
Changing your settings
By changing the settings in your web browser, you can establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer. By changing settings, you can also establish that your browser does not accept cookies from this Website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: INVITE HEINEKEN 0.0 PROMOTION ("Promotion")
1. The Terms and Conditions set out herein shall apply to the Promotion by Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“APBS”) relating to and/ or in connection with the brands and pack types of products manufactured by APBS and/or sold by APBS in Singapore (“APBS Products”) as detailed herein.
2. Only persons aged 18 years old and above are eligible to participate in this Promotion.
3. Subject to clause 2 above, this Promotion is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents, holders of valid employment passes or work permits, with the exception of employees of APBS, its affiliate companies, associated agencies, advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, participating outlets, promoters and their relatives.
4. For the purposes of the Promotion, the “Company”, “us” or “we” shall refer to APBS. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the term “APBS” shall also include third parties (including but not limited to any agent, partner, participating establishment and/or contractor) involved in the running and/or mechanics of this Promotion.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
5. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions applicable to and governing this Promotion as set out herein.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
6. The Company reserves the right at any time and in its absolute discretion to vary the Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) and/or to withdraw or terminate the Promotion without prior notice or reason.
7. All decisions made by the Company in relation to the Promotion, the Terms and Conditions and any aspect thereof are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
8. All Goods and Services (as defined in clause 15 herein) are:
a. subject to stock availability;
b. not exchangeable for cash or credit unless specifically stated;
c. if unclaimed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, will be dealt with at the Company’s sole discretion; and
d. the Company reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or remove the said Goods and Services at any time without prior notice.
WARRANTY AND USE OF RECORDS
10. Each participant warrants that any information provided pursuant to this Promotion (including but not limited to name, identification number, contact details and number(s) and/or addresses) is true, accurate, valid and to be relied upon by the Company. Each participant shall be responsible for keeping the Company informed of any update to the information initially provided, as necessary.
11. By participating in this Promotion, the participants agree to take part in any promotional or publicity exercise as may be conducted by the Company. Any record in any medium arising out of or in connection with such promotional or publicity exercise including but not limited to the participants’ performance, appearance, likeness, personal particulars, photographs, audio/visual recordings and/or written responses (the “Records”) shall to the fullest extent permitted by law be the sole property of the Company and in any case the participants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally at no cost, grant the Company all consents and waivers necessary for the Company to make or retain such Records and use and/or publish the same in any manner as the Company shall in its sole discretion deem fit in relation to the Purpose.
12. Where permissible and to the fullest extent permitted by law, each participant expressly waives all rights which the participant may acquire or have or be entitled to under the law (and any subsequent enactment or amendments thereto) in respect of or in relation to, the Records.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
13. The Company accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss, injury, expense, delay or irregularity (“Loss”) arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.
14. In particular and without prejudice to clause 13, the Company disclaims any liability in respect of any Loss (whether suffered by the participants, their families or third parties) arising from or in connection with or as a result of:
a. any incomplete or inaccurate or illegible information provided by the participants;
b. any third parties’ provision of goods and/or services (including but not limited to any communication, delivery or electronic messaging services); and
c. the possession and/or use of the Goods and Services as defined hereafter.
15. The Company makes no product representation or warranties, expressed or implied and disclaims any and all liability, as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use of APBS Products and/or services pertaining and/or provided to, received and/ or purchased by the participant pursuant to the Promotion (the “Goods and Services”).
PROMOTION DETAILS/ MECHANICS
16. The details of the Promotion are set out in Schedule 1.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
18. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act Cap.53B is hereby expressly excluded from application to these Terms and Conditions.
19. Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion may result in the participant being disqualified from taking part in the Promotion.
20. All Promotion Products are subject to the issuing or coordinating organisations’ terms and conditions as applicable.
1. The Promotion will run from 24 August to 30 October 2020 or earlier, while stocks last.
2. Upon acceptance of participant’s participation, one #InviteHeineken00 kit consisting of 6 cans of Heineken 0.0 33cl, will be delivered to the accepted participants, upon receiving completed delivery details at least 48hours in advance. Acceptance of participation is based on logistical availability, meeting requirements of at least 4 meeting particpants of an hour long, and at the sole discretion of Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore.
3. By participating in this Promotion, the Participants agree to abide by all terms and conditions set out herein and in any message or communication by APBS relating to the Promotion.
13. Where the Promotion Products have been fully redeemed, the participant will be informed by the Company’s relevant partner(s) that the Promotion Products have been fully redeemed and the Promotion has ceased.
14. The Company’s relevant partner(s) shall facilitate the delivery of the Promotion Product(s) to the respective home address of the recipients.
16. Recipients of the Promotion Products shall execute certain forms and documents as may be required by APBS.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company has the sole discretion to:
(a) void or reject any participation in the Promotion which in its opinion is fraudulent, not genuine or which does fulfill the Promotion requirements; and
(b) determine when the Promotion Product has been fully redeemed and reject any further participation.
21. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion Product, regardless of its condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use, or failure by the participant to redeem the same within the Promotion Period, is not exchangeable for cash.
22. For the avoidance of doubt, in no event whatsoever shall the participant be entitled to any refund of monies or compensation.
23. Unless otherwise stated herein, the Company is under no obligation to contact the participants in relation to the Promotion or any part thereof. Should the Company choose to do so, the Company will make only reasonable efforts to contact the participants.